A Waste Of Internet Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. - Page 2 Empty Re: яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal.

Post  aberdeen Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:27 pm

"I'm not okay
      Well, I'm not okay
      I'm not o-fucking-kay "

Jimmy smiled at her words but like always it never reached his eyes. He never felt that he was the only one in the word that hated the very people that brought him into this messed up world. But actually talking to someone that did made him feel slightly less alone in his war against the vast majority of the human race, "I don't even know if they were pretending to care. Last time I saw the family I was still all drugged up in the hospital and my dad said that I have to stop making the family look bad. Ha." he said rolling his eyes. "Hey fuck your mom. Doesn't sound like you would want to go back home anyway." That was as good as reassuring advice from Jimmy would get. He had no plans to go home if he got release. Runaway some where and hopefully live a life away from his own mind, thoughts, and paranoia. That was a long shot. 'Getting better' was impossible because there was nothing wrong with Jimmy he was born this way the problem was with societies inability to help him function turning him into a zombie or locking him away. It was just out of sight out of mind for him and the rest of the 'crazies'. Snapping out of his thoughts he went along with Haper's toast. "Agreed." he replied smirking back at her. The common factor between them was the fucked parents maybe they caused this to happen to their kids though shitty parenting or something. "How long have you been here anyway?" he asked out of blunt curiosity.

aberdeen
aberdeen

http://snarlingnarwhals.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. - Page 2 Empty Re: яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal.

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:58 am

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. - Page 2 Create.php?text=H%20a%20r%20p%20e%20r.&name=JennaSue
    Releasing a pent up breath of air as she pulled her legs closer to her chest, Harper nodded at his words. "I guess you're right - and hey, fuck yours too." She smiled, trying not to burden herself with the question of how the people whose only job was to stand by your side and to love you unconditionally could be so cold for too long. Maybe they had something to do with this... hell, she was sure they had something to do with it. Coming home to no father and a mother who did everything to distance herself from you had to have some sort of an effect. It certainly lead to her getting herself out of the house more, which lead to parties, which lead to drinking, which lead to the drugs, which lead to dependency, which lead to depression, which lead her straight to the doors of this hellish establishment. It was all some intricate web of cause-and-effect leading right up to her demise. Unable to ponder on the thought for more than a few seconds, she was instantly pulled back into reality by Jimmy's next question. "Two weeks." her answer was automatic as she spared him the details of exactly how long she'd been here - something she'd determined during one of her many sleepless nights. "They said I shouldn't be here for more than a few months. I have to go to these weekly therapy sessions which are a complete fucking pain in the ass... but you probably know that already." she smiled, though again, there was little behind it. "But as long as I keep taking my medicine and telling the doctor that I don't constantly think about killing myself anymore, I could get out a little earlier." she looked at him and shrugged. "What about you?" she cocked her head ever so slightly. "And I apologize for my atrocious conversational skills, it's just I haven't gotten much sleep lately." she added; feeling like she wasn't holding up her side of the conversation as she simply shot his questions right back at him.
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 am

" While the world goes down the drain.
      I eat my popcorn from the bag.
      Some people say that I've gone mad. "

Two weeks she has been here. Jimmy tried to think back to his first weeks here. He was so angery to be locked up. Literally no one could come into his room without risking their safety he destroyed that room his paranoid thoughts made him so desperate to get out however he could. Eventually he calmed down a little just getting so tired of it all. Of course he still acted up every once and awhile but rarely towards the staff they threatened him with the third floor quite often; he wasn't such what went in up there but he didn't want to find out the hard way. "I think I've been here for three months. The days blur togeather after awhile. Everytime I ask them when I can leave that say a couple months, it's already been a couple months. I'm not going anywhere." he said the thought made him sick. Maybe society would be better with him here, or dead. They didn't care about the truth, the government owned them and most couldn't care less coming from a crazy person or a sane one that was the beauty of their brainwashing; you didn't even know it had happened. Jimmy thought the conversation was going fine, great even but between two not so great talkers the fact that it had lasted this far was a accompolishment in Jimmy's eyes. "I can't really remember what its like out there in the 'real world' I guess all the meds are getting to me. I mean I'm assuming it sucks but I miss somethings mostly having some fucking freedom without these doctors breathing down my neck all the time would be nice."

[[i feel like this is a crappy post. blah I'm tried]]

Last edited by aberdeen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:01 pm

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. - Page 2 Create.php?text=H%20a%20r%20p%20e%20r.&name=JennaSue
    Though she knew the idea of getting out early was virtually unattainable, Harper's mood took a turn for the worse when Jimmy spoke of the nurses' claims that he'd be getting out in a few months, only to say the same thing a few months later. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew this would soon be true for herself, but she didn't have the heart to believe it. "I miss music." she began, smiling as she breathed out a gentle sigh. "My mom probably sold my guitar by now to pay for her boyfriend's little cocaine fix." She rolled her eyes. "I miss smoking too. They were going to let me finish the pack I had with me when I was admitted into the hospital, but then I fucking went and did this my third day here." She mused, pulling up the sleeve of her hoodie enough to reveal a circular shaped scar, still red enough around the edges for one to determine that it'd been done recently. "The nurses weren't too thrilled with that." She shrugged, glancing toward one of the women dressed up in uniform that stood by the door. "You wouldn't have happened to sneak in a pack or two when you came in here... or maybe a bottle of Jim Beam? Though I'd happily take a bottle of Jack Daniels if not." She gave a quick smile as she looked back at Jimmy.

[This kind of sucks but I've worked 18 hours in the last two days so I'm fucking tired lol]
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 pm

"In a perfect world...
      I'd see no therapist
      In a perfect world...
      this wouldn't make me sick "

"Don't even get me started on how much I miss music, growing up it was the only thing that kept me from burning my house down some days. " he said laughing a little at how ridiculous but true it was. Being able to listen to music that really speaked to him made him feel less alone and helped him stay in touch with reality even in the darkest times. "Sucks about your guitar, it's cool that you play though. I've tried but I get pissed of and usually end up smashing the thing. I owe like three of my friends guitars." he said with a shrug but was actually impressed that she could play. Because its something that he could do at all. His mind drifted back all the other things that he had forgotten about missing, smoking was right behind sex with strangers and various drugs. He looked at her burn mark; that was why they didn't let anyone have lighters he figured. He hadn't smoked all whole lot since he got here. Some times when the doctors or nurses were trying to brib him into talking or co-operating with test they would offer him cigerettes which of course he happily accepted. "I don't have anything really. But I know the nurses do I've seen them steal pills and shit. I bet if we could sneak into their offices we could find a whole bunch of fun stuff." he said already thinking of a way to do it if she was up for the challenge. Jimmy didn't have much fear towards the nurses he figured he had nothing to lose really so might aswell go give it a try. He knew a lot of the nurses smoked and popped pills, he wouldn't be shocked if they had some liqiour hidden around.

aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum