A Waste Of Internet Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Empty яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal.

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:46 pm

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_lyh3u1dPYR1r34byuo1_500_large
        Nestled deep within the forest surrounding the small town of Whetherington, Vermont is the Renfield Psychiatric Hospital. Established in 1932 by Doctor Elijah Lennox, Renfield was the first state-run asylum. Dedicated to treating those of the more "unstable" minds, shunned members of society were welcomed with open arms into the facility. It quickly gained nationwide exposure as families, unwilling to pay the high price of treatment and unable to care for their "disturbed" relatives, began abandoning these burdens of theirs at the hospital doors and getting on with their lives. If there's one thing to know about Renfield it's that no patient is turned away; leaving them with a most interesting little bunch of residents.

Complete with barbed wire fences surrounding the property, barred windows in each room, and a full floor of isolation cells, Renfield does everything in its power to keep its patients under control and out of the public eye. There are a total of three floors. The first being temporary patients being treated for depression, eating disorders, mild cases of multiple personality disorder, suicide scares... minor psychological issues which usually result in a few rounds of pills and nothing exceeding a two month stay. The second floor is home to some of the more dangerous patients; pyromaniacs, moderate cases of bipolar disorder, masochism.. those who may pose a threat to themselves or others if not carefully supervised. The third floor is where the more extreme cases are kept; sociopaths, schizophrenics, the criminally insane. Only the most highly-trained staff are allowed to even step foot on this floor. Shock therapy, isolation rooms, and ice baths are a few very common treatments [more commonly punishment for undesirable behavior] on this floor.

Every afternoon, the patients are allowed one hour to roam outdoors. Within the confines of the barbed fence and under careful supervision of the facilities best staff and security, of course. While each of the first and second floors have roommates, patients on the third floor are strictly numbered to one per room as a precautionary mesure.
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Empty Re: яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal.

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 pm

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=renfield%20psychiatric%20hospital&name=PISTOLGR
    яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=s%20t%20a%20f%20f&name=SILVS___
      -
      -
      -
    яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=1%20s%20t%20F%20l%20o%20o%20r&name=SILVS___
      - ♀ H a r p e r | eighteen | depression, insomnia, oneirophrenia | lost in this place | pg1
      -
      -
      -
    яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=2%20n%20d%20F%20l%20o%20o%20r&name=SILVS___
      -
      -
      -
    яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=3%20r%20d%20F%20l%20o%20o%20r&name=SILVS___
      -
      -
      -

Last edited by losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 pm

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=registration&name=PISTOLGR
    яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=f%20o%20r%20m&name=SILVS___
    Code:
    [center][img]IMAGEURL[/img]
    [color=#404040]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/center]
    [list][list][list][size=10][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=name&name=SILVS___.ttf&size=10&style_color=404040[/img]» NAME HERE[/size]
    [size=10][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=age&name=SILVS___.ttf&size=10&style_color=404040[/img]» AGE HERE[/size]
    [size=10][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=sexuality&name=SILVS___.ttf&size=10&style_color=404040[/img]» SEXUALITY HERE[/size]
    [size=10][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=disorders&name=SILVS___.ttf&size=10&style_color=404040[/img]» DISORDER(S) HERE; include floor number[/size]
    [size=10][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=personality&name=SILVS___.ttf&size=10&style_color=404040[/img]» PERSONALITY HERE[/size]
    [size=10][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=history&name=SILVS___.ttf&size=10&style_color=404040[/img]» HISTORY HERE; optional[/size][/list][/list][/list]
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 pm

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_m8i72zXBP31qayd7qo1_500

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_m93l43csU81reubu9o1_500
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=name&name=SILVS___» Did you ever read that book To Kill A Mockingbird? You know the one about the little girl who gets herself into a shitload of trouble 'tryna get her neighbor to come out of his house? and her dad, Atticus Finch, who's some kind of hot shot lawyer in this tiny little town? Of course you have ... I'm pretty sure it's required in just about every high school English course in existence. Well growing up, my mom was obsessed with that book. So obsessed, in fact, that she'd go as far as naming her first and only daughter after its author. While I've undoubtedly failed to live up to the standard set by the infamous Harper Lee, I am Harper Leah Cohen... an eighteen year old fuck up whose only real accomplishment in life is the fact that she somehow - beyond the imagination of herself and every teacher she's ever had - managed to graduate high school... and well, ruin that by getting herself locked up in some psych ward out in the woods. Sad, right?
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=age&name=SILVS___» I'm eighteen years old. Born December 16, 1994. WIP
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=sexuality&name=SILVS___» I am one hundred percent single and one hundred and three percent homosexual. Yes, you heard me right... I. like. girls. And before you ask, no, it's not a phase so don't even bother trying to give me that shit 'cos I'm most likely to do one of two things: a) ignore you or b) introduce your face to my fist. Moving on... I'm really not looking for any sort of relationship. It's not that I'm scared of commitment or anything, I just don't like feeling tied down to another person. Don't get me wrong, some of the girls I hang out with are hella cute, I'm just not a "love" kind of girl. Look at it this way: I'm not going to go out of my way to avoid a relationship if I feel something mutual between myself and another person, but I'm also not going to go out of my way to pursue it.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=disorders&name=SILVS___» You really want to get into this? First thing you should know is that I'm an insomniac; I don't choose not to sleep... I literally cannot fall asleep and when I do it's usually only an hour or two before I have to be back up for the day. It sucks. Directly associated with that is Oneirophrenia Syndrome; caused by... wait for it... a prolonged lack of sleep, which sucks equally as hard. I'm usually a pretty okay person, but these last few months have been pretty tough with getting ready for college and all, and the added stress on top of not getting more than one or two hours of sleep a night really started to add up. I'm here because I overdosed on some pills. My mom basically kicked me out after that and I guess since I didn't do a very good job at killing myself, the state decided it would be a good idea to send me here, where I can get the "support that I need". I really have no interest in leaving any time soon. I'm in no rush to be known around town as the pathetic attention-wh*re who couldn't even kill herself without fucking it up.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=personality&name=SILVS___» PERSONALITY HERE
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=history&name=SILVS___» HISTORY HERE; optional

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_m4qtxxWgCX1qd8v2go1_500_large

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_lyvowkKWm71qci0woo1_500
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=name&name=SILVS___»
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=age&name=SILVS___»
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=sexuality&name=SILVS___» I've never been in a relationship, so I can't really say I prefer one over the other... but Frank tells me I should fuck girls. He says I should fuck lots of girls. I never listen to him because in my own fucked up way I know that it's wrong, but it doesn't seem like all that bad of an idea. Maybe I'll get roomed with a nice sociopath. Fucking a crazy girl would be kind of fun, right?
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=disorders&name=SILVS___» You know how normal - I hate using that word, but for conversation's sake, I'm going to go ahead and do it. Anyway, normal people always talk about that little voice in their head that tells them to do something, like ask Becky out to the school dance or finally hold hands with Steven? Pointless shit like that? Ok, now imagine that only ten times louder and the voices aren't just there when you're having trouble deciding which boy to ask out to the school dance... they're there all the time. And they're anything but helpful in my case. I'm here because I'm completely fucking insane, to put it simply. But I guess insanity's a hard thing to avoid when you've got to deal with sharing an already unstable mind with another person. He tells me his name is Frank - he never bothered to include a last name and I never bothered to ask. He first appeared when I was eight years old and being the shy kid that I was, I actually kind of enjoyed his company. Well, as you can imagine, my parents didn't take the news of their son losing his mind very well and years of therapy later, Frank's began to take over more and more. Sometimes it's hard to even hear myself think over his constant demands for me to kill myself. Which i've tried, by the way. Six times to be exact. And every failed attempt, his screams only get louder - more violent. And that is why I'm here.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=personality&name=SILVS___» WIP. Brief explanation: Ben is, in a word, a strange person to talk to. He knows little of what's right and what's wrong and quite often fails to pick up on another person's discomfort. He's like a child almost with no filter on what comes out of his mouth. An innocent mind corrupted by a much darker force. He does anything Frank tells him to do without question; rarely considering the consequences of his actions.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=history&name=SILVS___» HISTORY HERE; optional

Last edited by losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:47 am; edited 5 times in total
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 am

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_lyjazlQquq1qj73e2o1_500
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=name&name=SILVS___» James Alexander Ross
        "That's what they named me. I don't like it, shouldn't parents let their kids choose their own names I mean we are the ones that re going to have to live with it for our whole lives not the parents. Anyway, I don't go my James it's to formal call me Jimmy. Everyone else does, unless you can come up with something better."

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=age&name=SILVS___» Twenty One
        "Not quite close enough to the end of my life for me to be happy. Of course I might get lucky and be hit by a bus or run into a knife... Atleast I'm the legal drinking age and can vote. They won't let me drive because of that one incident were I drove my car over some dude. He had it coming. Oh and I don't drink either but it's nice to have the option. Don't get me wrong though I'm not one of those straight edge people, I'll smoke pretty much anything I can. As for the voting thing I guess that doesn't really matter considering the whole government and all politicians are all corrupt lying bastards out to get me and the rest of this country."

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=sexuality&name=SILVS___» Pansexual?
        "I don't give much thought into my sexuality, I like who I like I don't need to label things. Depends what kind of mood I'm in but I'll hit on pretty much anyone, I've had sex with both genders abd dont realky had any preference. I've never had a real relationship though. I guess I don't trust people enough or have the energy to make that comitment. Hell it's not like people are really that interested in getting with me anyway It's been said that I'm not exacally easy to get along with. "

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=disorders&name=SILVS___» Slight - moderate, paranoid schizophrenia and depression.
        "They tell me I'm all messed up. Okay that not how they phrase it but it's true, I don't think I believe them they just want to keep me locked up here on the second floor of this prison so I can't tell everyone else what's going on. The are going to kill me in here one day I know it. I don't take any of the pills they give me; I hide them the nurses hate that. They hate that I'm. Not going to let them kill me. If anyones going to do it it's going to be me. Sometimes it's like I need to be alive so I can try and help people let them now how corrupted and fucked this world is, how no where is safe, the governments got eyes everywhere. But then I get hit with this crushing depression like nothing matters everyone things I'm insane and nothing I do matters. I tries to kill myself before they sent me here. I was living in my parents house my home found me in my room with a gun in my mouth after I had taking a bunch of drugs, that's where I went wrong with the drugs because I was so out of it I passes out when she walked in and never actually shot myself. But I would have, I OD'ed anyway so I would have died if it wasn't for my mother. I don't know why she would want me alive anyway. After all I'm a paranoid depressed freak that's most likely going to do nothing with my life but waste away in this place."

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=personality&name=SILVS___» Jimmy is hard for most people to understand considering he doesn't even understand himself a lot of the time. He his definitely eccentric not afraid to be hear and voice his opinions on just about ever thing and everyone. He is blunt and honest doesn't care about other peoples emotions or how they might react to something he says or does. Jimmy doesn't trust many strangers easily; he will talk to you until he deems you either a threat or a good person. If you make it past that phase and he likes you then you should be fine. He has a good heart and really doesn't want to hurt anyone. He is very creative but dark and is driven by fear a lot if the time. Jimmy isn't upbeat but somehow it's never a dull moment when he is in the room.
        He tends to have a short temper and his moods are never quiet stable. His sentence could start out cheer and end in him talking about something complexly morbid or vice versa. He lashes out at people a lot for no apparent reason. Well there is a reason in his head but he can never fully explain to someone why he does what he does. Not only does he like to hurt other people when that's not a option hurting himself always seems to be a option and he finds rather interesting ways to do that, like climbing a tree or fence but of intentionally fall out of it or prevoking another patent ion tell they beat him up. Like a lot if people he has those off days every now and then were he really doesn't want to talk to anyone, usually caused by the depression and he just lays around, yet normal he tries to go and be as social as he can figuring might bear to fake a recover and be let go.

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=history&name=SILVS___» Jimmy comes from a wealthy family of all successful well off people. It's no suprise that Jimmy is and always has been the outcast in his family of high archiving parents and his two brothers that have plenty of potencial to go on and run the family law firm. Growing up was hard for Jimmy not only battling with his own mental stability but all the pressure from his family and peers. He's a violent person and even in school he would beat up kids just for looking at him the wrong way. He once attacked a teacher with a pocket knife in highschool because he thought they were involved in some plot to kill him. Jimmy was naturally thrown out of school and arrested. He has never spend anytime in jail for anything he had done, his father is a great lawyer. However he was made to go to a bunch of therapist and such to try and help him. They couldn't help him since he refused to take the mess they gave him . His parents refused to fully accept there was anything wrong with their son and never made him get any serious help untill after a suicide attempt. So he just went on moving from school to school getting kicked out for various reasons usually for reaching violently towards others. Jimmy never went to collage highschool he said was bad enough, he can't work with other people so he just sold some of his artwork like paintings a such for money not that he needed to with rich parents that pitied him. They began taking his mental problems more seriously after he hit his own brother intentionally with his car and was arrested for attempting to burn down a government building. So they made him move back in with them for awhile before shipping him away.

Last edited by aberdeen on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
aberdeen
aberdeen

http://snarlingnarwhals.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Empty scarlett jakes

Post  h u r r i c a n e. Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:00 am

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_m5wii2I6wb1r4ou6ao1_500_large
яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_lqm7grworF1qb0y6ko1_500_large
яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_m25xlroVHM1rtogt9o1_500_large
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=name&name=SILVS___» "Scarlett Jakes, but don't call me that - call me Scar." Unusually Scarlett doesn't have a middle name. The reason being her mother wanted to call her Scarlett Maria Jakes and her father wanted to call her Scarlett Vixen Jakes. Neither of them would give in to the other and Scarlett Maria Vixen Jakes just sounded silly to them. So they just forgot the middle name. Her last name is, also unusually, her mother's. Mrs Jakes refused to take her husbands name being the feminist she is. Which was one of the arguments for Vixen; 'she got your last name!' The first name Scarlett was the name of the women who set up her parents in their first year at work together. She moved away to Australia and they lost contact with her before they could ask her to be maid of honour at the wedding. So instead, they gave the name to thier first born.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=age&name=SILVS___» "I am eighteen. I can do stuff now, legally anyway." It was a rather sunny August evening when Scarlett was born, her mother having been in labour for two days. Not that little baby Scar cared. No, she carried on her wailing for so long, the nurses had to separate her from her mother, to give the deprived women a chance to sleep. The ninth of August was certainly a loud day for Scarlett and has been ever since. Her parties were never very docile, and at eighteen they seem to have gotten worse.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=sexuality&name=SILVS___» "I am single, currently anyway, and like girls and boys. Simple really." 'Most people like her for the chase, but she's one to wait.' Another thing she over heard about herself. Guys do like her. She's one of the guys, likes sports, and pink isn't exactly her top choice of color. She's one to skateboard or play football and isn't one to be afraid of a little dirt. Most of the guys see her as just a friend- some don't see her as anything. So flings are definitely her thing but long term relationships with guys may be out of the equation. To add to that Scarlett isn't actually choosy when it comes to gender. Boys or girls. P or V. She likes either. Scarlett does want a long term relationship with someone but she's waiting and doesn't think she's met the right person yet.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=disorders&name=SILVS___» "Me? I've just given up and let down but failed at falling down." Scarlett has been admitted into Renfield for her depression which has been engulfing her since she was thirteen years old. From that, twenty-eight attempts at suicide, of which only four came close to working, landed her on the first-floor of the psychiatric hospital. Thirteen of the attempts happened when she was fourteen and the one that came close to working she managed to pull off a lie; she said she was cutting some bread and she slipped and the knife cut her wrists. That was all that kept her from being introduced into a hospital then. She planned and when she was sixteen she started again, finally overdosing on some pills but was found by some girls who called an ambulance and she lived. The third attempt that came close to working was when she threw herself off a bridge, sadly the bridge wasn't high enough to do any damage except for a broken ankle and a canvas of bruises. Finally she had had enough of failing and she decided she would do something that surely couldn't go wrong; it would have worked if her sister hadn't walked in on her with the gun cocked and aimed at her brains. Immediately she was sent to Renfield.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=personality&name=SILVS___» If you wanted to some Scarlett up in a word you wouldn't be able to, but the word 'mess' might come close to perfection. Because that is what she is; a mess. She's lost and confused and feels as if she can never do anything right. wip

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_m0i1o4gpwO1rr3x31o1_500_large
яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_m2vh9xvWcX1rtogt9o1_500_large

Last edited by h u r r i c a n e. on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total
h u r r i c a n e.
h u r r i c a n e.

http://www.the-infinity-of-us.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:02 pm

| I'll probably start this today before work since I'm bored as fuck ;3 |
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm

{{I'm up for that, if we start soon I will be able to get a post in before I leave, I'm going away for friday and the weekend with no Internet so yeah. }}

Last edited by aberdeen on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm

| You guys are welcome to post. Start however you'd like. I ended up watching The Silence Of The Lambs so now I have to finish getting ready and be out the door in like fifteen minutes. If I can post, I will, but I kind of doubt that's going to happen. I get off at 10.. possibly earlier if we're not busy, or later if we are, so expect a post from me around then ;3 |
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B u b b l e s Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:26 am

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_m5myaqoUDh1qccw27o1_500
яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Tumblr_m4c5cl23wl1qccw27o1_500
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=name&name=SILVS___» Charlotte Pavelick. Pronounced Pavlick.
        " I've always hated my last name because it looks like I lick the pavement or some shit. I've got no middle name. Never had one, and never will get one. I think they're stupid, because you already have a name and a last name. What else do you need? Three freakin' more names to be called by? That reminds me.. Never shorten my name. I hate it. I don't want to be called Char, or whatever the hell you come up with. My name is Charlotte. Don't shorten it, or make it longer. Simple as that. "

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=age&name=SILVS___» 19 going on 20.
        " I wish I was older. 19 is such an immature age. You're still a teenager, and I don't want to be a teenager. I want to be an adult for god's sake. In my messed up little mind, I'm 20 at least. I just want to turn 21 already and get it over with, so I can be an adult. No, I don't want to be a teenager forever. Those who want to be forever 16.. I hate those kind of people. "

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=sexuality&name=SILVS___» Heterosexual, straight, whatever you guys are calling it now.
        " I've never had sex with a girl in my entire life. Sure, I've looked at boots and butts of others of the same gender, but I've never laid my hands on those boobs and butts. I prefer guys. Always have, and I think I always will. You can call it whatever you want, but I'm straight. Lately, there's been so many words for just one frickin' thing. Just call it straight, or heterosexual. That'll make me happy if there was one word, for one thing. For a few minutes anyways. It's not like a girl or guy would date me anyways. Face it, I'm ugly. I blame part of it on me, the rest on my parents. Oh and if you're wondering, no I'm not a virgin. I lost my card ages ago. "

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=disorders&name=SILVS___» Bipolar disorder, slight sleeping disorder, and ADHD.
        " I'm a messed up person, I know. First of all, I'm Bipolar. Which means I have horrible mood swings-and worse. It affects everything I do. As if I didn't sleep well before because being Bipolar does that, I have a sleeping disorder. So I'm practically walking around like a zombie if it turns bad. Sometimes I sleep well for at least 8 hours, but other times I only get 4-6 hours of sleep. You need at least 8-10 hours in order to feel healthy and all of that crap. Well, I've managed to survive on a measly 5 hours of sleep. And if that wasn't bad enough, I was oh so lucky to be stuck with ADHD through my teenage years, all the way to the future of being an adult. Let me tell you this, come 'round children, that this isn't a life you want. Having ADHD is tough, really tough. Why? Well I have a seriously short attention span, meaning I usually get scolded from not listening. Even though I get let off the hook sometimes, the stupid staff members expect me to pay more attention. That's why I hate them. So when I'm not off in my own little world, I'm bouncing off the walls due to hyperactivity. Bipolar and ADHD... not a good mix. I get pretty horrible, meaning I scream and shout when I'm angry or bawl my eyes out when I'm depressed. I'm usually depressed nowadays. And then when I'm seriously happy for no odd reason.. I get pretty annoying I have to admit. Since I'm not one of those schizophrenic maniacs, I room on the second floor. I pity the people who room on the third floor though. I could never know how they'd do it.. Plus the idea of 'seeing people' and all those crazy sights that the people see.. It scares me. I've tried killing myself before, but my ignorant 15 year old brother found me in the bathroom, trying to take the cap off some pills. Yeah, I was trying to overdose. What else do you think I was going to do? Fucking take some pills for my fucking headaches? "

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=personality&name=SILVS___» Bubbly, easily angered, and curious.

" Being bipolar and having ADHD has messed up my 'personality' big time. When I was a child, I used to be a quiet, shy kid. I knew that no one liked me. Because, well I didn't like them either. I was often in my own little world, since I hated the one I lived in. It's just that, life is so cruel.. It fits the people who live on here perfectly. Of course, now that I've been diagnosed with ADHD and Bipolar disorders I turned.. into a different person. Instead of being a shy, quiet loner girl like before I turned bubbly and excitable. Of course this included excitable in a.. you must have a dirty mind, so use it. People strongly disliked me, and when they knew my disorders.. Hah, that ruined me. They were afraid of me also. I could turn savage in just a matter of seconds. To shorten it, I'm like a ticking time bomb. I get easily angered quickly. Stole my sandwich? I'll try to hurt you by either slapping you, or seriously injuring you with.. Something. One last thing.. I'm extremely curious. I just need to know everything that's happening inside the building. If I don't know something.. I get pissed off. Because of this, I usually sneak around the place. Yep, I'm nosy. Sometimes it pays off, other times it doesn't. "

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=history&name=SILVS___» { Might not make one.... I need my muse to come back. }

Last edited by B u b b l e s on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
B u b b l e s
B u b b l e s

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:08 am

| Amazing form ^^. Acceptances are pretty pointless here so Imma skip that but omg I'm laughing so hard at Betty White in the background of the first picture X3 |
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B u b b l e s Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:20 am

- I just noticed that when you pointed it out! That's hilarious. Oh and thanks xD -
B u b b l e s
B u b b l e s

Back to top Go down

Post  B u b b l e s Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:39 am

So we can post our intro posts, am I right?
B u b b l e s
B u b b l e s

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:47 am

Yep ;3
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B u b b l e s Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=Charlotte Pavelick&name=Kingthings Trypewriter
" I didn't change, you just never knew me. "

{ Going to post it here }
B u b b l e s
B u b b l e s

Back to top Go down

Post  a b l e Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:07 pm

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Herp
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=name&name=SILVS___» Alexander Hart
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=age&name=SILVS___» Sixteen, awful young. I know.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=sexuality&name=SILVS___» That would be a little bit more complicated that you would think.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=disorders&name=SILVS___» DISORDER(S) Alexander diagnosis don't exactly live up to when you met him. He had a severe case of trauma, induced social phobia and mild case of obsessive compulsive disorder, to put it simply. He lives on the second floor, but they rotate him to the third floor sometimes when he gets out of control
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=personality&name=SILVS___» Oh Alexander. Where to start. Well first off he hates himself, he is convinced he's ugly and dirty. Which leads him to take 3 shows a day. He doesn't like touching people period, it makes him tense up and freak out. Sometimes even puke. But no one tries to touch him anyway. He doesn't trust anyone, he doesn't understand why he is here with these weirdos. When you get to know him, and when he does trust you he is very sweet and compassionate. He does like to comfort others, but not right now. He's still too confused right now.
        яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=history&name=SILVS___» HISTORY
        This it the interesting/sad part. Of course, it was bound to be told right? Turns out he had been befriended by two boys, or men, both in their early twenties, the eldest being 23, nine years older than Alexander was at the time. The two boys gave him a sense of reprieve from his normal social outcast life. They took him under their wing and introduced him to a whirlwind world of drugs and violence. The sex, however, came later when they both raped him in the eldest boy’s car. Then, as though nothing had happened they sent him home, promising to see him the next day. The next morning when they saw him again, they did it again. Then they both took off; they had gotten what they wanted. Alexander was too scared and ashamed to tell anyone because he believed it was his fault, as most rape victims do. He thought he couldn’t tell anyone because they wouldn’t believe him because he thought boys can’t be raped. He kept it inside for months where it festered. He became fanatical with the fact that he was ‘dirty’ and developed the need to wash all the time. It got worse and worse, until his parents began to notice. They were completely ignorant to not notice their son having multiple showers and that he was afraid to interact with other human beings. They confronted him and he had a complete breakdown. They, unintentionally, made him realise the full extent of what had happened.

He thought it was ridiculously ironic that the one thing his parents were completely against had occurred and he began laughing. His laughter soon morphed into an insane, hysterical laughter that creeped everyone out. He retreated from society, afraid that everyone was out to hurt him. Once in the hospital the laughter dissolved into an uncontrollable rage, and then into hysterical weeping. Everyone was afraid he had lost his mind and he was forced into therapy where they discovered he had been sexually assaulted. When the therapy proved pointless, considering his mental state, he was admitted into mental institution. It was in here that they hoped he could begin to actually get better. All that and they weren’t actually sure of how suicidal he currently was and they didn’t want to risk anything. With parents so rich I thought they had taken the easy, coward’s way out by committing their son to a mental institution. But they were the kind of people that considered because they lived in such high society, it would be socially unacceptable to have a son who’d been raped and who’d had a mental breakdown. Hell, they even had to come to grips with the fact that their son had had sex (as unwilling as it was) with a man! So Alexander was dropped off and forgotten at the institute.

a b l e
a b l e

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:17 pm

{{ I was going to wait for someone to post first but I'm bored and in a mood where I want to write but can't seem too. It like some weird half muse crap. Anyway, I apologize if this post is a rambling trainwreck -_- oh and hello able!}}

" While the world goes down the drain.
      I eat my popcorn from the bag.
      Some people say that I've gone mad. "

Have you ever really looked at a ceiling. Not just glance up every once and awhile but really stared at it? Jimmy did, quite often actually. He was currently laying on the tile floor of his room in the ever so lovely Renfield Mental Hospital looking but at the smooth white ceiling. There was nothing particularly interesting or special about the roof anyone could see that but Jimmy had decided to lay down there and check for video cameras or recording devices like he always did. He was intent that they (the government is usually who he means) were always watching him. Watching everyone infact slowly brainwashing the nation and stripping everyone of there free will. Of course Jimmy had found that the ceiling was free of any such devices but simply lacked the will to get back up. Plus it was kind of nice down there on the cold floor, doing nothing but looking at the blankness of the roof over his head. He wished life was that simple.

A knock on the door brought Jimmy jumping to his feet. Right away he mentally ran though the list of who it could be. Government agents, spies, hitmen, or worst his parents or siblings. God, not them. He was hit with a sense of panic as he crept over to the door and slowly opened it. He sighed with relief when it was only one of the nurses. He freaked out almost anytime someone came to his room, he was in there alone most of the day since he didn't have a roommate anymore. The last one he tryed to hack up with a broken mirror since the guy wouldn't stop staring at him. That stunt almost got him shipped up to the third floor but he was able to talk the doctors out of it. But it was needless to say that he hadn't had a roommate for awhile or a mirror. Yet with the lack of mirror he still managed to maintain his mohawk; being locked up in a mental institute wouldn't stop him from being the deticated punk rocker that he was. After all anarchy meant no government and no government was the only kind he could trust. So it was chaos and absence of authority that he strived for and was fully willing to push on to everyone else.

"Hello." he said to the nurse pushing past her to look out the door into the bleak hallway. "You're alone right?" he asked even though he hadn't saw anyone in the hall. The nurse nodded tiredly "James you have to take your medication then you can go outside." she talked to him like he was a child that bothered him. Normally he would put up a fight. First off she called him James only his family called him by his full name and that was maddening enough, secondly the fucking pills they told him what they were once but he didn't trust that. They were trying to brainwash him make him forget the truth of the matter; he wasn't safe here. Today however he decided to play nice, going outside seemed to have more value then staying locked up here even if it was pill free. "Fine. Just for you though." he said his voice dripping with sarcasm as he snatched the meds from the bitter old nurse and downed them without bothering to drink some water or anything. The nurse looked slightly happier that since he hadn't started throwing furniture at her like he had in the past. She motioned for him to follow her outside Jimmy quickly followed happy to leave the room behind him. He walked down the hall and flight of stairs always behind the nurse not trusting anyone to walk behind him ever.

It was a decent day outside, warm but a little overcast not like Jimmy was a fan of the sun anyway. That was clear from his pale complexion. Being behind the bared wire fences just fueled his raving paranoia and delusions but being able to have even just a slight taste of freedom like walking around the yard kept him from trying to off himself on a daily basis. He didn't have many friends here he; wasn't easy to get along with but still talked to people and was more social then a lot of the nuts running around the hospital. He left the nurse at the door and just wandered around looking for someone to talk to or harass he needed something to happen and make the rather gray day more interesting.

Last edited by aberdeen on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  a b l e Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:18 pm

( Yeah I have this weird muse thing going on too. ;p and hey! )

Alexander Hart

Alexander sat nervously in a intake bed in the emergency room. They currently put him in a room all by himself, and locked the door. No sheets, no clothes, nothing. Sweat dripping from his brow as he curled up into a ball on top of the stiff hospital bed. It was cold, and there was a draft. But they wouldn't give him a blanket because they didn't know what sort of state he was in. I can tell you what kind of a state he was in that was for sure, he was panicked. That man, they called him a doctor, touched him. And all hell broke loose. Alexander sure was small, but after being raped he knew how to put up a fight. After a while a different doctor came in, a woman. She was tall, and carried herself proud. Alexander opened his mouth like a fish. But before he could talk she preceded to tell him that his parents insisted that he should stay awhile and get the help that he needed. Why help? He wasn't crazy. He was just dirty! So dirty... He clenched up around his naked body as the lady continued to talk. He didn't like it when people saw him naked, he was so ugly. So filthy. But he couldn't fight, there was a camera. If he moved it would see more of him. So he only curled tighter. She must of noticed so she went and brought him a blanket. It was warm, hot even. And reeked of bleach. He wondered who had used it before him. And what they had done to need to be bleached like this. His eyes smudged with dark eyeliner looked over at her. He didn't like eye contact. "Where am I going?" "You are being transported to Renfield Psychiatric Hospital." Psychiatric? What I'm not fucking crazy, why am I going there? "I believe they will be able to take care of all your needs, and your parents have agreed to make a generous donation to help towards the programs there." Alexander was so angry, so mad that he could punch a hole in the wall. But he didn't know who had touched the wall before him so he decided against it.

--

When he arrived at the Hospital they first brought him into be patted down, as you can imagine that didn't happen. So inturn he had to be watched over the next few hours, but really they didn't believe he had anything on him inbetween the last hospital and the next so they let him be. One of the nurses showed him his room and was instructed that he has a roommate because they were on overload with patients. He sighed, he was probably going to be roomed with some pedophile. Great, this was going to change right away. Next she showed him around and that there was a outside area, but you had to earn points and take your medicine to go out there. Which I had not. Well I didn't want to go outside anyway. He smirked behind her back. Stupid nurses, thinking there the best people in the world. I bet they come down with the worst type of illnesses when they retire. And most of them have relations with patients. Well not Alexander that was for sure. They are probably the craziest of all. What was he talking about, he wasn't even crazy?

After she showed him his floor, which was the second, she left him in room. His parents left him a bag of clothes, which he would organize and put away. 3 black shirts, 2 pairs of boxers, 1 briefs, and 3 gray sweatpants with no drawstring. Really was he going to hang himself on his own drawstring from his own pants? What kind of people were here? Seriously.

( Who wants to be his roommate? ;D )
a b l e
a b l e

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:29 pm

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=H%20a%20r%20p%20e%20r.&name=JennaSue
    Sat upon the thin mattress of her first-floor bed, Harper's eyes were heavy with sleep but, as usual, refused to close. It had been two weeks, three days, six hours, and twenty four minutes since she'd arrived - precisely the kind of thing you had time to calculate when you weren't busy sleeping. Sometime during her two night stay in the hospital her mother had come to tell her she wasn't welcome back home. She didn't stay long after that. Just signed a few papers and carried on her way. But unless the doctors had been able to convince the bitter woman to pack up a few of the eighteen-year-old's belongings [which was unlikely], all Harper had to her name were the clothes she was wearing, half a pack of cigarettes [they didn't let her keep the lighter... some kind of precautionary mesure they took with all of their suicidal patients], and a battery-drained, out of service cellphone.

She sat there a few minutes longer, and when sleep didn't come, the brunette let out and exasperated sigh and glanced toward the clock. It was a little after noon and from the looks of it, a pretty nice day. Forcing herself to her feet, she started for the door. First floor patients as herself had quite a bit more freedom. They were mostly the suicidals and the druggies. The staff didn't have to worry so much about them trying to harm any of the other patients - well, other than themselves. "Good afternoon, Ms. Harper" her thoughts were interrupted by the overly-cheerful voice of one of the nurses, holding half a glass of water in one hand and a little white cup containing three pills in the other. "When are you guys going to start trusting me with a cup of water in my own room? I mean really, what am I gonna do? drown myself?" her voice was more playful than harsh and the corners of her lips upturned into the beginnings of a smile as she washed down the pills with a quick gulp of water. Of course she could probably break the cup and use it to slit a nice little gash in her wrist, but she wasn't going to bring that up. "I don't make the rules." the little blonde woman responded before collecting the cup from the girl and letting her on her way outside. That was kind of an all-around rule. No pills... no going outside. And in a place like this, where you only had so many hours in the day allotted to spending time outside of your room, you took whatever you could get.

The medicine hadn't been making her feel any better - if anything, it was having quite the opposite effect. She didn't know whether it was the lack of sleep, the fact that her mother had kicked her out, or the antidepressants the doctors had been shoving down her throat, but she was having more suicidal thoughts than ever. To the point where she couldn't simply look at an object without thinking of all the ways she could use it to hurt herself.

Glancing toward the sky for a brief moment as she stepped outside, she didn't look around much as she marched to her usual spot under the little maple sapling (anything taller could be used to scale the fence) and sat in a patch of dried grass.

| o~o ignore everything about this post. I didn't bother trying to edit anything out so yeah, that's why it sucks |
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:10 pm

" Out of his mind away
      pushes him whispering
      must have been out of his mind. "

Jimmy had found a shaded spot against one of the hospital's walls he rested on it as his dull eyes. Nothing ever changed here expect for the weather varying slightly the yard always looked the same. Maybe that was comforting for some people but the stability and how uniform everything was here drove Jimmy mad. Living such a pointless life didn't help with the depression everything he did here was so mundane and unless really. The fact that he couldn't even try and end it all or harm himself really just made him anxious. The pills didn't really help they just made him more emotionally numb and tired. He tryed to tell the doctors but they didn't do anything but up the dosage to attempt to shut him up. So he eventually he just stopped saying anything productive to the hospital staff.

Most of the time when he was outside he day dreamed of pulling of some elaborate escape that ended with the cops catching up to him and killing him in a hail of gunfire. Okay it was unrealistic and the odds of him even climbing halfway up the fence was super unlikely he wasn't the most athletic person around. The other thing that he thought about was how to kill himself in the most dramatic way possible; of you are going to go out might aswell go out with a bang. The first turn he tried to kill himself he regretted just not throwing himself off a building that way he woul have been dead for sure.

There were a couple little tress in the outdoor area, to small to hang yourself from without breaking a branch or something. Looked over one maple sapling wondering if he could stab himself with a branch instead; it look unlikely. Defeated he snapped out of his dark thoughts and noticed a girl sitting under the maple tree that he had been sizing up. The girl was a sad and tired looking but that describled the vast majority of the population so Jimmy thought nothing of it. He had pretty much forgotten what happiness looked like. Since she was alone he decided to go talk to her. Maybe she would agree to help kill him or even better stage a uprising against the hospital staff and later the government. That might be pushing it though.

He started to walk over to his, hands in his pockets. His eyes constantly darting around in the paranoid fashion that they always were. He stood up tall when he walked and was always tense. Some people were scared of him but most just brushed him off as a lunatic and let him ramble to them without giving much if a response at all. Jimmy sat beside the girl on the dead grass she didn't look like a spy or threat of any kind she just looked tired and he was okay with that; it probably meant that she was on his side. "Hi. I'm Jimmy" he said glancing to her then back to the ground. "What are your thoughts on assisted suicide?" he asked figuring that small talk was boring might as well get right to the point he wasn't good with normal social interactions as expected.

aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:45 pm

яenғιeld ρsʏcнιaтяιc нosριтal. Create.php?text=H%20a%20r%20p%20e%20r.&name=JennaSue
    Ignoring most of what was occurring around her, Harper's gaze shifted to the now-occupied patch of dried grass beside her as a man a few years older than herself sat down, introduced himself, then wasted no time jumping into conversation. It took her a moment to realize he wasn't just talking to himself. "Well... it's an interesting thought." she began; her lips bearing a slight upturn as she glanced toward the man. "On one hand, you've got people who might argue that it's no more than a decorated term for murder, which technically isn't wrong..." she explained, keeping little eye contact with the stranger as she glanced toward the ground. "but on the other hand you've got those who might pose the question of whether or not you can really murder someone given their personal consent." She gave a light shrug before shifting her glazed eyes toward Jimmy. "It's really just a matter of personal opinion - religious beliefs could come into play as well, I suppose." Her eyes darted toward the grass for a brief moment before rising again; her previous smile appearing at her lips once more, only fainter this time. "Why do you ask?" she raised an eyebrow, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear.
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:37 pm

"And I'm talking to myself at night
      Because I can't forget
      Back and forth through my mind
      Behind a cigarette "

The response she gave him was actually better then what he had expected; his seemingly random questions as imagined never provoked much of a response from people. Maybe since he did infact take his mess he would be mellowed out enough to actually hold a conversation without losing it and accusing someone of being part of a some plot. He listen to the brunette girl only making eye contact as often as she did the rest of the time to glance nervously from the ground and around the yard. She looked younger than him, probably but just by a couple years.

He shrugged at her response he agreed with what she said for the most part. Dispite being so interested in the matter he hadn't giving it to much thought. Jimmy had few morals killing someone desperate enough to consider it didn't seem like a crime to him but of course the government made rules and laws that they tricked everyone into thinking we're reasonable. "Why do you think I asked? The only way I'm getting out of this place is in a bodybag so I'm just trying to figure out all my options, since I'm don't exacally the most successful at getting the job done myself." he said sighing in a almost frustrated way before absentmindly fixing his hair. "You know they tell us that were into here to get fixed' but I was doing a hell of a lot better before I came here. This place makes people fucking crazy." he added having to share just a tad of his paranoid feelings with the girl.

aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Almost expecting the answer she got [because, why else would he be asking?] Harper gave a soft smile, though it contained little trace of emotion. "Looks like we have something in common." She mused; raking the tips of her fingers through the grass at her side. "I was at a party, locked myself in the bathroom, took a handful of whatever they had in the medicine cabinet and washed it down with half a bottle of booze." She nodded, taking into consideration his point about this place only making them worse. She couldn't really disagree. "It's kind of ironic, actually. I'm here because of some pills, and every morning one of the nurses comes into my room with a little cup filled with more pills." She gave another empty smile. "I could lend you some, but they keep me under pretty close watch; making sure I don't throw them up or hide 'em under the mattress or anything." The girl's shoulders rose and fell in the shallow motions of a shrug as she gave Jimmy a somewhat apologetic look. "I'm Harper." She spoke, remembering she hadn't had time to introduce herself when he had. "And if you don't mind me asking, Jimmy... why are you here?" she rose an eyebrow, glancing from the ground and back to the man that sat at her side. "I don't think I've seen you much around the first floor."
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 pm

"Maybe then I'll find
      Some strength inside
      'Cause I've lost any hope of ever changing
      I'm a short fuse burning "

Jimmy was right about them being alike will they both sucked at killing themselves anyway. Haper was what she introduced herself as interested him. She wasn't as boring as a lot of the people around here. "I know what you mean about the pills; these fucks think they fix everything. All they do is turn you into a zombie like everyone else on this plant." he said hatered clear in his tone. "Don't bother with trying to save the pills I tried that, the nurses are smarter then they let on. Not by a lot though." he said offering a half smile to Harper.

He thought about what the simplest way to tell here why he was here. Jimmy wasn't in the mood for giving out the full story of why he thought he was here with the so called paranoia and stuff. "Well my loving family shipped me here my mother found me in my room OD'ing on heroin with a gun in my mouth. Next time I'm not going to bother with drugs just shoot, hopefully make a huge mess that my bitch mom will have to clean up. " he said bitterly but smirking slightly at the thought. "Yeah anyway when I got here they told me I'm a paranoid schizo and locked me up on the second floor. Fun stuff." he finished voice laced with sarcastism. He hoped that wouldn't scare her off he liked talking to her.

aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Harper returned his smile, but it quickly disappeared as he explained his reason for coming here. Obviously he hadn't gone through with it, but she couldn't imagine dying so violently. Nor did she think she'd ever have the courage to put a gun in her mouth. She supposed that meant the statistics were right... in their cases, at least. She couldn't remember where, but she'd read somewhere that men tended to pick more violent methods of suicide over women. Then she thought about the mess... the blood. She thought about what it would be like walking into the scene; unknowingly opening the door to a sight that would change you forever. Growing increasingly uncomfortable with the mental images her mind was producing, she quickly pushed the thoughts from mind. "Doesn't it piss you off? How they act like they care by dropping you off here... y'know, to get the 'help that you need'; then they just leave?" The brunette mumbled; surprised by how easily she was finding it to connect with this complete stranger. "My mom only came by once while I was in the hospital and it was to tell me I wasn't welcome back home when I got better." she rolled her eyes, leaning back so that her weight rested on the palms of her hands, which were pressed against the grass. "And what does that even mean 'get better'? Is there some magical moment when we just feel ok about everything? When our mind isn't cluttered with thoughts about killing ourselves or how fucked up all of this really is?" She continued on, obviously upset and almost unaware of Jimmy's presence as she rambled on about everything that had been on her mind since the moment she had been admitted into this place.

She sat forward a moment and ran her hands over her face. "I'm sorry," her tired eyes glanced toward Jimmy and an obviously forced smile popped onto her lips. "A toast..." she began, holding an imaginary glass into the air in a joking manner. "To having cunts for mothers and being deemed forever and irreparably insane by society."

[sorry this took so long, I had to watch Hell's Kitchen to see who won lol. Now I'm off to watch the Masterchef finale so I probably won't post again until like 10]
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum