A Waste Of Internet Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ

4 posters

Go down

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Empty тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 am

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m6kov7u68y1qcajhqo1_500
        What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? ...Well it's a damn shame this isn't Vegas. It's every man for himself and Camden College - a school for the liberal arts located on the East Coast - is no exception. Instead of spending their nights studying, the over-privileged students of Camden College waste their evenings getting trashed at one of the many campus-renowned dorm parties. And don't think the bottles of cheap booze are enough to haze the memory of your classmates - you make one mistake, kiss the wrong person, and you'll carry it with you the rest of your college career. Drug dealers, virgins, bisexuals; just take your pick; Camden hosts all sorts of interesting students. Everyone's got a few skeletons in their closet... and here, you'd better make damn sure that's where they stay.

losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Empty Re: тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 am

characters & dorms will go here

upcoming parties [whose dorms they're held in will be determined later]

- The Edge Of The World Party
- Before The Saturday Party Party
- The Saturday Party
- Dress To Get Screwed
- The End Of The World Party
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:46 am

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m8635vWAyn1r6th1ro1_500
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=jesus%20christ%2C%20girl%2C%20what%20are%20people%20gonna%20think?&name=auburn
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ 6718_7897

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=mikal shea lazarev&name=auburn
      тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=name&name=SILVS___ My parents didn't know what I was going to be - y'know, gender wise - until I was born. And you know how that usually goes... my mom wanted Mikalah for a girl, which is totally fucking lame, and my dad, Michael if I was a boy, which is even worse. So when they found out I was a girl, they still couldn't agree on a name (thank god) and settled somewhere down the middle on Mikal (that's pronounced me-kahl not MY-kahl).
      тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=age&name=SILVS___ Twenty years old.
      тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=sexuality&name=SILVS___ Why do we have to put a label on everything? I've only ever dated two people and they were both males, but I honestly have no preference when it comes to gender. So whatever that makes me - bisexual, pansexual... whatever - I guess is what I am.
      тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=personality&name=SILVS___

Last edited by losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:25 am; edited 5 times in total
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:55 pm

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Download.php?text=Well%20I%20think%20Im%20gonna%20burn%20in%20hell&name=Twister_Font

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m3icbiJE8s1r9zqxgo1_500
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Download.php?text=Alexander%20Ross&name=SILVS___

Alexander Kaden Ross
    "Just call me Alex."

Twenty years old
    "I've never really acted my age."

Male
    "Yes, I am a guy trust me one this one."

Heterosexual (bi-curious maybe.)
    "I like girls, a lot actually. I haven't really given much thought into being attracted to the same sex but depending on how wasted I am I'll usually be up to try anything so don't worry boys you might be able to sway me."

WIP

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Download.php?text=Everybody%20burn%20the%20house%20right%20down%0A&name=Twister_Font

Last edited by aberdeen on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
aberdeen
aberdeen

http://snarlingnarwhals.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cactus monster Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 am

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m9tdvxQRVt1qiwd8jo5_250-тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m9tdvxQRVt1qiwd8jo3_250
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=John Faulkner&name=Blackout-Midnightтнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=your%20friendly%20neighborhood%20manwhore&name=aggrav
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m9tdvxQRVt1qiwd8jo1_250-тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m9tdvxQRVt1qiwd8jo6_250

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m2n58pG8rc1r4bkemo1_500
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=Grizelda%20Zieganbusche&name=Brand%20%20-%20Disneyтнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=come on take a walk on the wild side&name=aggrav
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m2t1j2xvHX1r4bkemo1_250-тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m2t1j2xvHX1r4bkemo2_250
[/center]

Last edited by cactus monster on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total

cactus monster

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:29 am

omg lights, obviously.
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cactus monster Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 am

[idek why I was considering elwood. lights fc is always the best choice obviously.]

cactus monster

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 am

| I was going to argue Sierra Kusterbeck or Shannyn Sossamon, but that would be false.
I will now proceed to stare at my pic with her and cry bc perfect |
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Empty emma hall & violet hatton

Post  h u r r i c a n e. Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 am

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=emma hall&name=TEENSPIR
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_m39uyoh48T1qb7ikeo1_500_large
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=don%27t%20waste%20your%20time&name=nadall
      ɴᴀᴍᴇ;; "My name is Emma. Not that it matters anymore, or ever. People generally want to know my name, and then when they get to know me they run. I wasn't named for anything special; Emma was simple, dainty and peaceful, just like my parents so what better name could there be? It held no complications, no awkward meanings that might not fit my personality when I grew up, and definitely no history within the family. My mum took my Dad's last name when they got married, signed the book and everything and that was that. It was passed on to me and my siblings and it would have not been mine anymore had I remained alive. If people want to give me a nickname, which they usually don't, they call me Em'. I'm just a nobody; was a nobody."
      ᴀɢᴇ;; "I'm twenty years old but I don't think it matters. How many people bother to find out your age as something they'll remember for more than they need it? I was born April the 8th, a date that is only special to my parents and sister. And I don't think my sister cared until I died. The year was 1992 and I don't think anything important happened in '92, but then again I'm not much of a history person. I don't remember but apparently it was a day littered with showers and flashes of sun and I only came out halfway through it at twelve o'twenty-two exactly according to my parents. Makes sense that was when I died. "
      ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;; "Really it should be obvious that I'm a female; I've got the hair, the boobs, the bum and the voice but my hair is usually pulled back in a ponytail and my clothes leave everything to the imagination. Plus about four people hear my voice a day so I guess it's a reasonable question. But, yes, I am a girl. A woman if you want."
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=look%20at%20me%2C%20i%27m%20a%20mess&name=nadall
      ғᴀᴄᴇ;; "My face is basically like a bishop's hat - but, you know, face size - but upside down. Inverted triangle they call it, or something. It's nothing special and I don't know people long enough to even let them have a chance to get to love it. I've got high cheekbones, thin eyebrows that don't really arch, a forehead that isn't large but isn't tiny either, chapped and unsmiling lips. Not a face I have known anyone but my parents to adore honestly. I think I look okay, nothing Hollywood, just normal. My nose is normal, not a ski jump or button nose but in the centre and kinda small."
      ᴇʏᴇs;; "They're blue, anything un-brunette-y about that? My eyes are set in my face, obviously, in a way that doesn't really bother me. I don't really know what people view pretty as when it comes to eyes but mine are what I see whenever I look at someone else. Miniature, blue, rugby balls below my forehead and above my nose."
      ʜᴀɪʀ;; "It's brown and long and straight and soft. One way to describe it would be to say 'brown stuff on top of my head.' Pleasant isn't it? But seriously, my hair falls to below my chest in waves that aren't curly."
      ʙᴏᴅʏ;; "Seeing as my body very rarely wears anything other than my favourite baggy jumper and some traccky-bums, I can see why people might want to know, or even care. However, who cares about me? If you want the truth though, I'm not fat and I'm not skinny so I guess I'm slim. My legs are the longest part of my body...it's the torso that's short. Which is why stand at about 5"4 and weigh something like, well, actually I haven't weighed myself since I was ten and that was ten years ago. And I can't even remember how much I weighed back then, besides I don't think weight really matters. About man-made things on my body, I've got lots of ink on me. I nearly always have writing on my hands, or doodles, and about permanent stuff I have this just under my right collarbone."
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=ugly%20on%20the%20inside&name=nadall
      ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;; Quiet. All through her life, Emma kept to herself. She wasn't one to go to a new school and immediately find friends or even want to find friends. She preffered to be by herself and that made her happier. She doesn't share her opinion or speak up in family, friends or school discussions but keeps her mouth shut. The brunette isn't shy, but wip
      ʟɪᴋᴇs;; wip
      ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs;; wip
      ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ;; wip
      ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ;; wip
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=i%20can%27t%20make%20you%20love%20me&name=nadall
      sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;; wip
      ᴛᴜʀɴ-ᴏɴs;; wip
      ᴛᴜʀɴ-ᴏғғs;; wip
      ᴄʀᴜsʜ;; wip
      ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs;; wip

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_lpiu1hXUOq1qikvzso1_500_large
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Tumblr_lqm7grworF1qb0y6ko1_500_large
тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=%28Violet%29&name=TEENSPIR

Last edited by h u r r i c a n e. on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
h u r r i c a n e.
h u r r i c a n e.

http://www.the-infinity-of-us.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:59 pm

[ does anyone want to start this today? I'm bored and need something to distract me. ]
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  h u r r i c a n e. Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:12 pm

(( i'd love to c: i'll just post a picture for my second character xD ))
h u r r i c a n e.
h u r r i c a n e.

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 pm

[ that's fine ;3 how do we wanna do the dorms? Obviously the two guys are rooming together, we just have to figure the girls out. We can do that later if you want though since I figured we'd start in the middle of the first party ]
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  h u r r i c a n e. Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:34 pm

(( there's four girls yeah? so stick the names in a random generator and then two each or we can just say who we want to be with and go with that xD would that be the edge of the world party? if yes i think starting in the middle would be a cool idea c: ))
h u r r i c a n e.
h u r r i c a n e.

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:44 pm

[ yep ;3 and both times I did the generator thing I got Mikal x Violet; Emma x Zelda ]
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  h u r r i c a n e. Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:51 pm

(( should we go with that then, if cactus agrees, and then start? ))
h u r r i c a n e.
h u r r i c a n e.

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 pm

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=mikal%20shea%20lazarev&name=auburn
    A drink in one hand and a joint in the other, Mikal sauntered through the house; passing through the makeshift dancefloor (aka: the livingroom) to the kitchen. It was surprisingly empty; just her and some guy covered in vomit, passed out on the floor. He was breathing, she could tell by the shallow rise and fall of his chest, so she saw no immediate reason to disturb him from his slumber. Her attention then turned to what she'd come in for... a bowl on the middle of the table which, laid out like candy, contained an assortment of pills. One of Camden's more recently adopted party traditions. Dangerous? Of course. But that's what made it fun. If you weren't on the more daring side you could bring your own, but the idea of not knowing was enticing to Mikal as she began to pick out what she recognized as Adderall and popped three of the little orange pills into her mouth. Taking a swig of the cheap beer to wash them down, a distanced smile set itself upon the brunette's lips as she waited for the effects to set in and made her way back out to the living room. Half-sat-and-half-laid on the couch, she ignored the fact that she had her head rested against someone's shoulder as she rotated between her drink and taking hits off of the freshly-lit joint between her fingers.
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:34 pm

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Download.php?text=Alex&name=MISFITS_
        "You better run like the devil,
          'Cause they're never gonna leave you alone!"

Selling drugs at a college party was the easiest job in the world. Alex was already out of stock and the party wasn't even in full swing yet. He was a pretty well known guy around the campus for always being able to hook you up with whatever your poison was but he would have to let some people down tonight. But hell it's not like drugs are that hard to find around here; there was a owl of fucking pills in the kitchen. Don't let Alex fool you though he wasn't exacally only at the party to make some cash. He liked a good party as much as the next Camden student. Maybe even more. Alex was in the living room a couple feet from the 'dance floor' doing a line of cocaine of the coffee table with a couple of girls. Being a drug dealer have him sufficient funds to supply his own little habits aswell as prevent him for having to get a actual job. Win, win really. Chemicals kicking in he pushed his way though the crowd of dancing people cigerette handing out if his mouth. Some one had stolden his lighter earlier in the night. He looked around for someone to bum a light off of and if he was lucky score with too. He noticed a fairly familiar face in the sea of faces, her name was Emma or something like that he'd talked to her at some parties and classes but they weren't close or anything. Alex slyly maneuvered between Emma and the guy she was dancing with stealing his place easily. "Hey, got a light?" he asked moving in close to her so she could hear him over the music.

Last edited by aberdeen on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  h u r r i c a n e. Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:20 pm

(( sorry I dissappeared the other day - internet went down and we only just got it back running again. something to do with our dns or summat... ))

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=emma%20hall&name=TEENSPIR
      Swaying her body to the beat, Emma leant her shoulders against the wall and watched the writhing bodies on the make-shift dance floor. Taking a drag on her cigarette she pushed off and went in search of her roommate. Coming up short she tried to figure out where Zelda could be. Drunk upstairs? Off with someone in the bathroom? Shrugging to herself Emma picked up a discarded cup and downed the dregs of beer that had been left in there. She wasn't worried about germs or what the alcohol was and she was in a bad enough mood to just want to get wasted and then pass out somewhere. Luckily she was in the perfect place to do just that. Camden College provided you with some of the best parties and within that the best cheap booze, drugs and people you could get. Emma had already sucked face with two guys out in the garden and she could see one of them now, pressing a blonde up against the wall. Rolling her eyes she wandered into the kitchen and shoved her hand into the bowl of pills. She was an astute pill popper and this new tradition was something she had quickly come to like. The brunette closed a fist around a few and bought her hand to her mouth and throwing them onto her tongue. Ripping the clip of a beer can was easy and within a moment she had swallowed the pills, not even knowing what they were. That was just part of the fun for her though. She guessed it would be a few minutes before any affects started to set in and she surveyed the kitchen, taking in a passed out guy and over-flowering traschan before gulping some more beer down and pushing her way through the bodies in the living-room. The centre was her destination and as she reached it she started grinding with a boy she recognised from her Chemistry class, her vision already starting to haze.

The disorganised circle tightened as a few more people stepped into the ring and Violet dropped down onto the sofa, her knee knocking against another girl layed out there. Sparing only a smile for the girl - who she hadn't recognised as her roommate and friend - Violet returned to the matter at hand and watched as the swig of beer taken by some ginger boy a minute ago passed from a brunette girl to a blonde boy, on the opposite side of the circle. The game had been played earlier on at the party, and then it had been passing a train ticket around the circle, mouth to mouth, but quite a few had 'let it slip' and ended up kissing either someone who wanted to be kissed or someone who didn't. The outcome had been pretty funny. This game was played drunk though and you couldn't get away without kissing someone. A few rules had been added as well, just to spice it up, and already they had had to start again several times. Each rule had been broken; the 'can't have it in your mouth for longer than a minute' rule; the 'swallow it and you have to chug three pints in a row' rule; the 'dribble and you have to chug two pints in a row' rule; the 'if you're in the circle you're in it and have to play along' rule. It was then that Violet realised her mistake.

She had sat down next to a girl and someone she didn't know. Scratch that, it's f*cking Mikal ran through her mind as she realised who the girl was, before someone tapped her on the shoulder and she turned, lips meeting some boy from her English class and accepting the alcohol. Now, it wasn't that Violet didn't like Mikal - she did - but they were both well known on campus and, even something that technically wasn't a real kiss, would pass around very quickly. The alcohol swirled around her mouth as she turned back to the brunette, unsure if she should lean over her and pass the drink to the boy next to her or just pass it to Mikal. Violet would have to face a punishment if she missed Mikal but she could deal with that. Most people had sat next to a girl (if they were a boy) and a boy (if they were a girl) and someone who they wanted to kiss. Violet on the other hand had just sat down, having moved from her prior posistion in the circle. She was aware of somone counting down from twenty, her twenty seconds left, and looked at Mikal waiting to see if she would rise to the challenge. If she didn't... oh well.
h u r r i c a n e.
h u r r i c a n e.

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 pm

aberdeen wrote:

Selling drugs at a college party was the easiest job in the world. Alex was already out of stock and the party wasn't even in full swing yet. He was a pretty well known guy around the campus for always being able to hook you up with whatever your poison was but he would have to let some people down tonight. But hell it's not like drugs are that hard to find around here; there was a owl of fucking pills in the kitchen. Don't let Alex fool you though he wasn't exacally only at the party to make some cash. He liked a good party as much as the next Camden student. Maybe even more. Alex was in the living room a couple feet from the 'dance floor' doing a line of cocaine of the coffee table with a couple of girls. Being a drug dealer have him sufficient funds to supply his own little habits aswell as prevent him for having to get a actual job. Win, win really. Chemicals kicking in he pushed his way though the crowd of dancing people cigerette handing out if his mouth. Some one had stolden his lighter earlier in the night. He looked around for someone to bum a light off of and if he was lucky score with too. He noticed a fairly familiar face in the sea of faces, her name was Emma or something like that he'd talked to her at some parties and classes but they weren't close or anything. Alex slyly maneuvered between Emma and the guy she was dancing with stealing his place easily. "Hey, got a light?" he asked moving in close to her so she could hear him over the music.
aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 am

Directing her gaze toward the wavy-haired brunette whom she'd just bumped knees with, Mikal returned the girls' smile with a distanced one of her own. Obviously drunk and under the influence of god knows what, the girl propped herself into a more erect position when she realized she was in the center of a game. Taking a hit off of her joint, a broad smile danced at her lips as she turned and offered it to a dark haired boy who claimed the spot on the arm of the couch; still holding the carefully rolled spliff between her fingers as she brought it to his lips. Laughing as, to the boys' disappointment, she returned the joint to her own lips, the girl's blurry gaze followed as the continual rotation of boy-girl-boy-girl sat in a circle, passing a mouthful of alcohol to one another in their own, slightly more unhygienic, spin off of the kissing game.

As she followed the direction the alcohol was traveling, her slightly-impaired mind was able to determine that she was one of the few girl-on-girl pairings. Too out of her right mind to be bothered by the fact that the girl at her side was in fact her roommate, Mikal removed the joint from between her lips. Fourteen, thirteen, twelve... she heard someone counting as she nonchalantly brought herself close enough to meet Violet's lips. She didn't linger for long and smiled at the cheers from their drunken male peers as she accepted the alcohol and quickly moved right on to passing it to the dark haired boy she'd previously been sharing her joint with.

Leaning back against the cushion, which reeked of smoke (or maybe it was her, she couldn't tell), she sucked any remaining traces of alcohol from her bottom lip, and after having the remainder of the joint passed back to her after the dark-haired boy had taken another hit, took one of her own. Allowing the smoke to float out of her mouth before quickly sucking it back in, she offered the joint to Violet as she watched the last few people pass the alcohol between one another.

[sorry, I fell asleep earlier]
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  h u r r i c a n e. Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 am

тнe end oғ тнe woяld ραятʏ Create.php?text=emma%20hall&name=TEENSPIR
      Her eyes closed and her arms above her head, Emma was trying to repeat a move she had seen on her sister's favourite music channel, but wasn't exactly sure if she had it pinned down. She wasn't really bothered though, her mind only working through some vapour that had appeared after her pill taking. Her reaction was slow when she felt the person in front of her shift and it was only when Alex spoke that Emma opened her eyes. The boy infront of her was cute, sure, but she only knew him from buying a few lines of coke off him once in a while. Why was he here? She didn't want drugs and she didn't want to kiss anyone anymore. She repeated his words in her head and it clicked. Her ink covered hand slid into her tight jean pocket and she pulled out a cheap lighter, flicking it and holding the flame up to the cigarette that lit within a moment. "That all you want?" She asked, still grinding against his body, her words a bit slurred at first. What had been in those pills?

The boys cheered as they passed the alcohol between each other and Violet smirked at their drunken hope for more. She was pleased she wouldn't have to down several pints of beer and watched, smiling, as the last person gurgled and then swallowed the alcohol to loud cheers and whoops. Next to him, the game was starting again and Violet stood not wanting to play it twice in a row. When the joint was passed to her she smiled and took a long drag, inhaling the stuff her mother had told her never to. "Thanks" She said, passing the joint back to Mikal with a grin. "Want to find some better booze?" Violet asked, jerking her thumb over her shoulder to the french windows that led out into the garden. A long table was littered with alcohol and she had in mind some Jack Daniels.

[ sorry for crappiness - but I'm tired xD ]
h u r r i c a n e.
h u r r i c a n e.

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Alex took a long drag off of the cigerette which of course he had mixed some weed in with the tobacco because he could. Not to mention he needed a bit of a downer after doing all that coke. He exhaled a lung full of smoke above his head. He watched the smoke dissipear as it rose to the ceiling before bringing his attention back to Emma. He watched her grinding up against him and just went with it taking a couple more hits of his smoke before responding. Alex wasn't really happy untill he has seeing the world though a drug induced fog. He looked Emma over bluntly checking her out before he was looking at her face once again. "Depends, have anything in mind?" he said in response to her question. Alex's tone was clearly flirty but he wasn't even sure if she would notice. Not like he cared, of she wasn't interested I'm him at all there plenty of girls that would willingly jump into bed with him. He did like a sort of challenge though.
aberdeen
aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 am

The goofy, lopsided grin never left Mikal's lips as she watched Violet pass back the joint. Instead of taking another hit, she turned and gave it to the dark haired boy who'd been sitting beside her, who took it willingly. The mixture of cheap beer, adderall and weed in her veins had turned everything around her into a confusing mash of distant echoes. She stared blankly for a moment, only nodding when she was able to completely process Violet's words. As she clumsily forced herself off of the couch and onto her feet, she took hold of the girl's hand and in more of a playful rather than romantic act, led her through the doors.

As she stepped outside, she released her hold on her friend and went straight for the table littered with bottles of alcohol. "Any preference?" She mused as she grabbed a bottle of Jim Beam for herself and poured a good amount into an empty cup she'd found. Carefully bringing the nearly overfilled cup to her lips, she took a sip and grabbed a handful of chip as she stepped back from the table - knowing that if she continued like this on an empty stomach, this night would quickly turn into a disaster... and the morning? Even worse.

[Sorry this sucks but I'm rushing to get one in before I have to leave for work. ]
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  h u r r i c a n e. Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:20 pm

will reply tomorrow. sorry it's taking me so long! }}
h u r r i c a n e.
h u r r i c a n e.

Back to top Go down