A Waste Of Internet Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy

2 posters

Go down

wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy Empty wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:22 pm

wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy Tumblr_m9h8blTh3H1qeqoh2o1_500
      xxx
      wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy Create.php?text=everything%27s%20the%20same%20here%2C%20it's%20just%20a%20little%20worse.&name=Charbold
        Maybe you were depressed. Maybe you were ignored. Maybe you just didn't have anything going for you anymore. One way or another, you've ended up here. A purgatory for the all-but-remembered souls who've offed themselves. Where is this exactly? Well, after committing suicide, you were introduced to a quirky, but mundane, existence of menial jobs, bickering roommates, bad transportation, and old diners with no sign of redemption or escape. A place where everything is the same as your previous life, only a little bit worse. The atmosphere is dull, no one can smile, and there are no stars, leaving the night sky and endless black canvas. It's a place where love is lost but not unattainable, and reconnecting with family members who have offed is not unheard of. There's plenty of time to think about the things you should have done, and everyone bears the marks of their chosen methods of suicide. No one is happy... but who the hell would be in a place where you can't even smile?

*based loosely on the movie
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy Empty Re: wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 pm

wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy Tumblr_m8md4bshjz1qaxu6ho7_500
wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy Create.php?text=love%20is%20lost,%20but%20not%20unattainable.&name=Charbold
        “Once upon a time there was a crooked tree and a straight tree. And they grew next to each other. And every day the straight tree would look at the crooked tree and he would say, 'You’re crooked. You’ve always been crooked and you’ll continue to be crooked. But look at me! Look at me!' said the straight tree. He said, 'I’m tall and I’m straight.' And then one day the lumberjacks came into the forest and looked around, and the manager in charge said, 'Cut all the straight trees.' And that crooked tree is still there to this day, growing strong and growing strange.”

Code:
I trust you're all perfectly capable of making your own forms, so I'm giving you some creative freedom.  Just make sure they include how your character "offed" themselves and how long they've been in the purgatory.  Also, this is semi literate.  Make sure it reflects that.
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 pm

wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy Tumblr_m8md4bshjz1qaxu6ho5_500
wяιsтcuттeяs: α love sтoяy Create.php?text=we're%20all%20a%20little%20screwed%20up.&name=Charbold
        characters.
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  a b l e Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:46 pm

{ reserve }
a b l e
a b l e

Back to top Go down