A Waste Of Internet Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from the dead...

Go down

Back from the dead... Empty Back from the dead...

Post  m a l i c e; inmyveins Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Hey, it's m a l i c e; inmyveins.

I joined the last site and the one before it as ShudderFox-, disappeared for a while, then I stumbled across this new site.

Feel free to call me whatever - Shudder, Malice, Foxy, etc. I'll probably respond to it.

Anyway, my name's Ebbs, or it's my nickname at least. I'm sixteen, live in Texas, and we don't all ride on horses. My cousins in Virginia are convinced we do. It's hot as hell, but you pull through. Ha ha. I run Track (400m, 4x4, 800m, long jump), and I'm currently interested in Broadcast Journalism. It'll probably change eventually. The thought of having to figure out what to do with the rest of my life kind of freaks me out, but I guess it's just one of those things you do whether you like it or not. My favorite bands/artist at the moment are Dead Sara, 2 Chainz, Kanye West, Paramore, VersaEmerge, 30STM, Slipknot, and I'm too lazy to post anymore. I'll listen to any genre but country, can't stand it. My favorite movies are Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Do The Right Thing, It's Kind Of A Funny Story, The Exorcist, and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. My favorite book is Unwind by Neal Shusterman.

I love Tumblr and Sour Patch Kids. Winter's the best season, in my opinion. Bearded Dragon's are cool.

I think that's it...

Bye.

m a l i c e; inmyveins
m a l i c e; inmyveins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum