A Waste Of Internet Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi thurr.....

Go down

hi thurr..... Empty hi thurr.....

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:20 pm

My name is Rachel. I'm eighteen years old. I live in Ohio and no, it is not for lovers. I'm a pretty shy person in real life, so you guys get to deal with my crazier side. I pretty much have two moods: insanely happy, or depressed. Don't believe me? Check my tumblr. These kinds of things are really awkward for me so I'm just going to list off a few of my interests. You can stop reading now if you want. I don't care. Ok, well my favorite bands at the moment include Sonic Youth, VersaEmerge, Lights, Brand New, Lana Del Rey, The Smiths, Title Fight and Joyce Manor. I'm not a fan of country music, so don't talk to me about it. My favorite movies are Pan's Labyrinth, The Orphanage, The Blair Witch Project, The Hills Have Eyes, It's Kind Of A Funny Story, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Edward Scissorhands and The Labyrinth. My favorite TV shows are Parks And Recreation, Lost, and Skins. My favorite books are Looking For Alaska, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Fault In Our Stars and Fifty Shades of Gray lololjk... The Hunger Games. Aubrey Plaza is my spirit animal. That is all.

Ok bye.
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum