A Waste Of Internet Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eh, guess I'll give this a go..

Go down

Eh, guess I'll give this a go.. Empty Eh, guess I'll give this a go..

Post  Honourable Villain Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Hello hello, it's me again. For those who don't already know me by now, I' Honourable Villain. Feel free to call me what you wish, I find myself quite the collector of nicknames. Although I do like have a few favorite nicknames and those are going to have to be: Tex, Larka, Villain, or Brit. I have tons more, trust me. These are just my favorites.

Anywho here's a little bit about myself, I'm seventeen years old and I'm in my senior year or high school. I was born and raised in Texas but just last October I moved to Oklahoma. I love to read, write, draw, read and watch anime, and play video-games. I'm a bit of a tomboy but I have my soft spots, like boys with long dark hair for example. Heh, don't even get me started ;P
I got into role-playing two years ago when I first joined the website ChickenSmoothie. Then I ran into these lovely people: Lost, h u r r i c a n e., DotRocks, ect. I've got to say that role-playing has been pretty awesome since then, been finding myself doing it more often then I originally thought. When it comes to writing and role-playing, I love sci-fi and fantasy things. Like demons, angels, zombies, dragons, classic burn-to-ash-in-sunlight vampires, end of the world topics, and tons more. I'm probably going to open up an apocalypse role-play here in a little bit, I tend to do that when ever I join a new site like this x3 I just love it.. I love using my imagination in general. I prefer 1x1 role-plays so don't be shy to shoot me a PM if you have an idea for one. I find public role-plays a little more difficult to get into since you have to include other people in order to keep it alive.

Damn, this post makes me seem like a chatterbox. I guess I kind am once you get to know me but I love making jokes. I can be serious when I need to be but I find myself more of a listener than a talker.

I just ran out of things to say so I guess I'll end it here.. Okay, I lied. Did you know this emoticon scared the living hell out of me? :affraid:
Yep. It did. I find it quite disturbing.. but then this one looks like Goku. :lol!:

Alright, alright, I'll stop. Thanks for inviting me h u r r i c a n e.
One more thing:
Eh, guess I'll give this a go.. I_Heart_Kitties_Stamp_by_violetomega
Honourable Villain
Honourable Villain

http://honourablevillain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum