A Waste Of Internet Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Propositions.

3 posters

Go down

Roleplay Propositions. Empty Roleplay Propositions.

Post  losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 am

Basically where you can share your roleplay ideas for critique/opinions.
--

Ok so if any of you have seen the movie Wristcutters: A Love Story, I want to try something like that. Basically, it's a sort of afterlife "holding cell" for people who have killed themselves. There's normal things like houses, jobs, cars, etc... only everyone is dead. They all have scars/reminders of how they offed themselves and, to keep things interesting, it could be kind of like the movie where there's someone who doesn't think they should be there and goes off in search of The People In Charge with the help of some of the people they've met. People can have known each other from the living world too. For example, there's a guy who slits his wrists and later, his girlfriend kills herself and he finds out that she's searching for him. It's a fantastic movie and I probably did it no justice explaining it here lol IMDB should have a more detailed explanation, but yeah, that's the gist of it.
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
losт ιn тнιѕ ρlace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Propositions. Empty Re: Roleplay Propositions.

Post  a b l e Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:59 pm

I loveth that movie! x3
I would more than definitely join.
a b l e
a b l e

Back to top Go down

Post  aberdeen Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:18 pm

I've never seen the movie (if I can find it on the Internet I'll watch it) but it seems like a really interesting idea, I'd love to join.

I've been trying to come up with some rp plots myself but that really isn't working out for me I have a couple of ideas but can't type them so they make sense yet lol I'll let you guys know if my brain starts working anytime soon. xP
aberdeen
aberdeen

http://snarlingnarwhals.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum